Information on Visiting Hours for Ward Patients
|Weekday||Weekend and Holiday|
|General Ward||18:00 ~ 20:00||10:00 ~ 12:00
18:00 ~ 20:00
|Intensive care unit||11:00 ~ 11:30|
|Neonatal Room||14:00 ~ 14:30|
Information on Persons Restricted to Visit Patients
Please refrain from visiting a patient if you fall in any of the following cases.
1. Are likely to spread infectious diseases to patients and visitors
- Have respiratory illnesses such as colds and influenza
- Have an acute intestinal infection (diarrhea, abdominal pain, vomiting, etc.)
- Have a skin lesion
- Recently had contact with an infectious disease patient
2. You need care or protection yourself
- You are pregnant
- You are older than 70 years old
- You are under 12 years old
- Your immune function has been impaired by continuous therapy (such as chemotherapy)
Prohibition of Bringing Outside Goods
- Flowers, flowerpots, pets, and foods from outside are prohibited. They can be a source of infection to patients with reduced immunity.
- Electric heating appliances (electric plate, coffee pot, etc.) and humidifiers are prohibited from being brought in because of risk of fire and infection.
Information on Regulations to Prevent Infection
Visitors must wash their hands and shall keep cough etiquette.