Step 1 Hospitalization decision
- After outpatient medical treatment, if the attending doctor decides to admit the patient, the patient shall visit the hospitalization window No.1 or No. 2 on the first floor.
Step 2 Hospitalization reception (appointment)
- If you apply for hospitalization at the hospitalization window No.1 or No. 2 on the first floor, you can receive the hospitalization agreement.
- You need to fill out the hospitalization application form issued and submit it on the day of hospitalization. For the joint surety, a family member, relative or acquaintance can fill it out.
Step 3 Hospitalization procedure
- On the day of hospitalization, pick up a number ticket at the hospitalization window No.1 or No. 2 on the first floor, and then proceed with hospitalization procedure. A pass will be distributed to only one guardian due to patient visit the restriction.
Step 4 Hospitalization
- Entry into a ward
- Please refer to the hospitalization guide and contact the nurse's office to inquire the hospitalization stay.
The patient or guardian who wishes to protect his/her privacy should contact the hospital administration team (hospitalization procedure) and a medical staff.
Preparation for Hospitalization
Hospitalization agreement, medical treatment card, ID card of the patient and the guardian
Payment of Interim Medical Fees
- Once a week (Wednesday) during your hospitalization period, you will get a medical treatment bill.
- Please pay the medical fees to the discharge payment window (No. 3, No. 4) of the hospital administration team on the first floor within 2 days.
- If you want to pay it by a credit card, you can use an automatic payment machine in front of discharge payment windows (No.3 and No. 4).
- Estimated medical fees can be viewed from an automatic payment machine in front of the discharge payment windows (No. 3 and No. 4) no later than one day before the payment due date.
- If you have any inquiries about medical fees, please contact the staff in charge of convalescence in the hospital administration team office.
Phone Numbers for the Assignment of a Hospital Room and Inquiry on Hospitalization
Contact hours Person in charge Phone Weekday 8:00 ~ 17:00
(Guide during normal working hours)
Hospitalization windows No. 1 & No. 2 on the first floor 031-249-7067, 7068 17:00 ~ 8:00 Hospital administration team of the Emergency Medical Center on B1 031-249-8130 Saturday 8:00 ~ 12:00 Hospitalization windows No. 1 & No. 2 on the first floor 031-249-7067, 7068 After 12:00 Hospital administration team of the Emergency Medical Center on B1 031-249-8130 Sunday, Holiday 14:00 ~ 17:00 Hospitalization windows No. 1 & No. 2 on the first floor 031-249-7067, 7068
A hospitalization agreement means that the hospital will do its best when treating a patient's illness and the patient will promise to trust and follow the medical staff. Please read the contents carefully and sign the agreement.
- A joint surety shall be a householder or an office worker among family members or relatives.
- When filling out information on the joint surety, please include birth date, address, and contact information.
- According to the Special Act on the Protection of Guarantor, the joint surety’s liability changed to designate the ceiling from no limit to a maximum limit per capita of 50 million won in our hospital. Therefore, an additional joint surety may be required for severe diseases exceeding 50 million won.
- A joint surety must be a person who can sign on behalf of the patient and is available as an emergency contact if the patient has a problem.
Hospital Room Assignment Information
If a vacant room is secured by a discharge, the patient will move to a multi-person room (5-person room) and then a hospital room is assigned to 5, 2, or 1-person rooms according to the appointment order in the remaining hospital rooms. So, there may be a difference between the preferred hospital room and the assigned hospital room.
Application Form to Use Upgraded Hospital Rooms
- We operate upgraded hospital rooms such as single, double, and triple rooms.
- If you want to use an upgraded hospital room, you can get it more quickly if you apply to the hospitalization window in advance when you make a hospitalization appointment.
- If you are assigned an upgraded hospital room, you shall prepare an application form where you will cover the fee difference for the upgraded hospital room.
Classification Daily hospital room fee Remarks 2-person room 150,000 won You will be responsible for the difference between the standard and upgraded hospital room fee 1-person room 300,000 won Cerebrovascular specialized treatment room
Intensive observation room
(Semi-Intensive care unit)
2-person room 160,000 won 3-person room 150,000 won Rooming-in 2-person room 160,000 won 3-person room 150,000 won
- Parking fee: 8 hours of free parking are available for a car on the day of hospitalization, on the day of surgery, and on the day of discharge. In other cases, you shall pay a parking fee.
- However, on the day of surgery, check the information at the central information desk on the first floor or the information desk on B1. (Tel. 031-249-7297, 8075)
- Disabled card: If you have a type 1 medical benefit, you will get the corresponding benefits when you bring the disabled card.
- In addition to health insurance, if you have injuries, plastic cosmetic surgery, traffic accidents or industrial accidents, you can be admitted to the hospital after consultation with the person in charge of the hospital administration team.
- If supplementary documents are deemed necessary, the hospital may ask the patient (guardian) for the relevant documents.
- Only one guardian can stay with the patient due to the risk of infection. Especially, children who have weak immunity, respiratory diseases, or those with cold symptoms shall refrain from visiting a patient.
- The hospital is a non-smoking area in accordance with the National Health Promotion Act.
Step 1 Discharge decision
- If a decision to discharge you is made by a medical staff, and when the examination of medical fees is completed, the hospital will contact you by telephone.
Step 2 Paying discharge medical fees
- After taking out a discharge number ticket, you can pay discharge your medical fees at the windows No. 3 and 4 on the first floor.
- For card payments, please use an automatic payment machine in front of windows 3 and 4.
Step 3 Discharge procedure
- If any medicine will be given to you at the time of discharge, please pay the medical fees and then return home after receiving the medicine from the in-house pharmacy.
What is the medical fee unexamined discharge (provisional discharge)?
- If you are discharged outside regular working hours or on a holiday, we cannot be able to make an accurate examination of your medical fees, so you will pay the expected medical fees and then will be discharged.
- When the examination of medical fees is completed, the person in charge will contact you by phone or SMS. If you have the next appointment date, you can re-adjust the medical fees at discharge windows No. 3 or No. 4. Please bring your provisional discharge receipt, payment card and ID card at settlement time.